1/17/2013

Power Ballad Podcast: Episode #1



The first episode of the Power Ballad Podcast is now available for download. To kick things off, I'm joined by old friends and hair/glam rock aficionados Jason Dziak and Chip Midnight to discuss and debate the origins and criteria of Power Ballads, as well as dig into our personal five favorite Power Ballads.

Jason
Mother Love Bone - Crown of Thorns
Great White - Save Your Love
Britny Fox - Save The Weak
Kiss - I Still Love You (hear a sample at 18:07)
Cinderella - Nobody's Fool

Chip
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Skid Row - I Remember You
Aerosmith - Angel
Tesla - Love Song (Video on YouTube)
Warrant - Heaven (hear a sample at 30:35)

Tim
Faster Pussycat - House of Pain
Boston - Amanda
Damn Yankees - High Enough
Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) (hear a sample at 48:09)